• 800-683-2683

Slips/Trips & Falls

Slips/Trips & Falls

If you’re hurt by a dangerous condition on someone else’s property, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries. There are many different types of cases that fall under the legal term of art “premises liability,” but the most common is the slip/trip-and-fall case.

If you’re lucky, a slip or fall will only leave you with a temporary pain; however, more serious injuries can result in costly and extensive treatment. If the negligence of the property owner contributed to your injury, you may be entitled to compensation for you medical expenses and suffering.

We are prepared to represent you in any type of premises liability claim, including:

  • Slip-and-fall accidents
  • Apartment building accidents
  • Grocery and retail store accidents
  • Office building accidents
  • Elevator and escalator accidents
  • Amusement park accidents
  • Falls on staircases
  • Street and sidewalk accidents
  • Parking lot accidents
  • Hotel and motel accidents
  • Swimming pool accidents
  • Dog bite injuries
  • Negligent security claims

If you sustained an injury, and if medical treatment is not provided through your health insurance, our firm is prepared to arrange any required medical treatment by our network of participating physicians and hospitals.

To find out if the facts of your particular case may give rise to a premises liability claim, call (800) 454-8454 to speak to an attorney for free.

Tu Nombre (necesario)

Tu Correo Electrónico (necesario)

Su Número De Teléfono (necesario)

Su Mensaje